Telegram Bot API framework written in Crystal. Based heavily off of Telegraf this Crystal implementation allows your Telegram bot to be written in a language that's both beautiful and fast. Benchmarks coming soon.
If you want to extend your bot by using NLP, see my other library Cadmium.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: tourmaline: github: watzon/tourmaline version: ~> 0.9.0
This currently supports the following features:
- [x] Bot API
- [x] Implementation examples
- [x] Easy command syntax
- [x] Robust middleware system
- [x] Standard API queries
- [x] Stickers
- [x] Inline mode
- [x] Long polling
- [x] Webhooks
- [x] Payments
- [x] Games
- [ ] Telegram Passport
If you want a new feature feel free to submit an issue or open a pull request.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/watzon/tourmaline/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- watzon Chris Watson - creator, maintainer